Managing Stress Could Be Blessing In Disguise!
Life with stress and life without stress- they are poles apart! Some types of stress are inevitable. Some stresses are those over which you have no control. Plus, some one may be the cause of your stress; there are some types of stress of which you are the cause, and therefore you have to find its solution. Mostly, the level of your stress and the level of your heartbeat go hand in hand. The greater the pounding, more intense is the level of the pressure. Nobody is happy to own the stress permanently. Hence, arises the question of managing the stress. The causes of stress are innumerable. May be that it concerns your children, or the usual, unusual arguments with your spouse. A word of caution to the heart patients. Develop the trait of patience and avoid stress at all costs. Stress is the cause of many heart attacks. Remember the cop managing the heavy traffic in a busy junction-he is the master of traffic rules, he has the assistance of red, yellow and green signals. He regulates, controls the rush of a large number of vehicles, with the assistance of these signals. So, coping stress is all about stress management. Nobody likes to remain in a state of stress. But the style of life in the modern materialistic civilization, throws many types of stresses, without your asking for it. Rather, stress is forced upon you! Managing the stress assumes added importance here. Some of the following guidelines may help you in manging the stress:
1. Do not suppress your stress. Only you know the reason of your stress. Discuss your difficulties with your trusted ones, friends, relatives or with your spouse.
2. Do some deep breathing exercises, for 10-15 minutes everyday, sitting all alone.
3. Everything in the world is happening as it should. You are not the one to create all the problems or to solve all the problems. The perfect order or discipline that you want might not be available at all times. Carry on them, with the available discipline.
4. Temper is very valuable. Do not lose it. But if you are determined to lose it, do not respond to anyone at a high temperature level. Let things cool down. Time provides its own answers, for major part of your problems.
5. Think of the positive side of the issue. The strength of the negative side, will then automatically weaken. Sometimes, a spiritual personality can help you more, for sure, than your psychologist or family doctor. Do not hesitate to surrender before the Perfect Master. He may bestow you with such grace, bless you with such positive thoughts that your stress may just float away, destination less and direction less never to return again. Yes, this is not a vague assumption. This stress, could be your blessing in disguise!
Stressed and Anxious Articles
Stressed and Anxious Books